Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My art at Nordstrom

I will be able to see my art at Nordstrom for a few more seasons so I will enjoy every bit and remember all the fun I had creating flowers and butterflies and frogs and trees and dinos and scrolls and flowers and snails and trains and polka dots and stripes and.....what fun! What a great place to start! I am so grateful for this experience and all that I learned. Enjoy...

intarsia pattern for a poncho
yes. I created this bow in a knit program. It's a fine art in itself...
embroidery and yarn dyed stripe...
planes, trains and automobiles....
oh teddy bears...
and flowers and butterflies...my specialty...
pj's are the most fun of course!
snowmen on garnet...
trees...
happy peaceful frogs...

and very large, happy, snails....


Happy thought for tomorrow..."Live your passion!"

No comments:

Post a Comment