Thursday, May 20, 2010

Surtex 2010 Success!

Hello to all of our loyal fans and FABULOUS artists! I just want to say Thank you Thank you Thank you! for all of your support and encouragement this year!!! Surtex was a HUGE success! I am thrilled with how beautifully our artist's work was received. I feel very fortunate to have such a great team of talent!

Every show brings new knowledge and wonderful connections and they are so much FUN!!!! I truly cannot believe it is over and I'm back home! The best word to describe the last week is a "whirlwind"!

I am going to take the rest of May to follow up with clients and artists and we will be back in June with more beautiful posts from Maryah, artist highlights, and stories of successful businesswomen to inspire us all!

Here's a quote I found on one of my "Happy Thought cards" which I always pass out at the shows. It felt perfect because I have felt very blessed the past 6 months to connect with other very successful artist agents who give me great advice and offer their invaluable knowledge. One even mentioned at the show that she is happy to share her advice as she knows there will be many whom I will pass my knowledge on to for years to come. It's about sharing and encouraging. It's truly what makes everything worth while!

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." --Voltaire



2 comments:

  1. hooray! welcome back and glad it went down so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great show Mary Beth. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    diane

    ReplyDelete