Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Thoughts: Quotes from Abraham Lincoln

After an inspirational trip to Washington DC this week, I have Abraham Lincoln on my mind. Here are a few quotes to inspire you!

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."-Abraham Lincoln

"I happen temporarily to occupy this big White House. I am living witness that any one of your children may look to come here as my father's child has."-Abraham Lincoln

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."-Abraham Lincoln

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."-Abraham Lincoln

"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." -Abraham Lincoln

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition". -Abraham Lincoln

"I do not like that man. I must get to know him better." -Abraham Lincoln

"I leave you, hoping that the lamp of liberty will burn in your bosoms until there shall no longer be a doubt that all men are created free and equal." -Abraham Lincoln






1 comment:

  1. Love your site and the work from your artists! Magnificently pink:)

    ReplyDelete