Friday, February 8, 2013

Woodland Whimsy has gone international

I was so excited to hear from AMAZING licensee Robert Kaufman that our Woodland Whimsy collection has gone international! Our fabrics are available at Spotlight in Australia! So exciting! See what their talented team has created with our collection! BIG thanks to Robert Kaufman and Spotlight! Stay tuned for more Woodland Whimsy creations! Want the entire look for your little girls room? You can purchase the matching wall decor here!



6 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase this fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the link
    https://www.spotlight.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,

    This collection is available at https://www.spotlight.com.au. You may need to contact them. Stay tuned for future collections as we plan to have yardage available on the site. Thanks Jennifer! Nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary Beth,
    Just wanted to thank you for your amazing fabric collection Woodland Whimsy. I have bought loads of it from Spotlight in Australia and it's just so lovely. They've almost run out and I've had to phone around to the other stores to grab some more! Will you be supplying Spotlight with any of your other designs? (all of which are incredible by the way!) I do hope so - they all just make me want to smile.
    Thanks again,
    Best regards,
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help! I need more of your "Woodland Whimsy"!
    Where Oh where may I find it to purchase?
    Any help is helpful.....
    Thank you! Mikki Pyle on FB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting news! I saw this type of bed sheet in an online shopping site. Not only this, they also sell different categories women products such as clothes, jewelries, women rain coats

    ReplyDelete