Friday, April 16, 2010

Pink Light News: Surtex Prep=break from blogging

This is our Surtex ad. Running in Royalties, Surtex Publication and Art Buyer! This is a wonderful assortment of our artists works.

I am getting so excited and of course a bit nervous for the show! So much to do! With that being said, I am going to take a bit of a break from social media from now until mid May. When I return, I will have a lineup of many FABULOUS women, LOTS of great new licensing deals to share as well as product samples, and OF COURSE fabulous pix from NY!

Please keep in mind that although I will not be blogging...I will still be sending out many happy pink thoughts to all of our loyal readers and fans!

Here's to a creative filled month!

Please look forward to Teen Talk with Maryah on Tuesdays! She will be keeping Pink Light's bulbs burning bright until I return! Thanks Miss Maryah! You're beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment