Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What's inspiring me now: Vintage Letterpress Wood Type Blocks

You know how you have those things you keep around and know that someday you will need them for something? Well, my idea for "Pink Light Press" logo is to design it using vintage letterpress wood type blocks...which...I knew I had somewhere around the studio. The funny thing is that when I found them, I realized that I have been "pinking happy thoughts" for many years as I apparently had glued my blocks together (I do not remember doing this) to create words! See below. Hmmm...how to get them apart will be the challenge....

Love..and the background is a sundress print for Nordstrom!
Happy
Joy...and the background is a beautiful vintage print I found with the letterpress blocks! Score!
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment