Monday, April 27, 2009

Bringing Ideas to Life

I have had this sketch in my notebook since Christmas and have been struggling to bring it to life for the past few weeks. I was about to give up when today I found this wonderful quote below. It is on daily motivator site which is a link under my "body mind soul" section to the right. Please check out this site daily as it has wonderful inspirations! Here's to success in bringing our divine ideas to life! A great way to get an idea in motion is by sketching your drawings or writing down your goals and ideas in a journal and you can always come back to them later....even if it takes 5 months! :)

Take Action
Success does not come to those who merely have great ideas. Success comes to those who have great ideas and who follow through on them.

Your carefully crafted plans bring value only when you put them into action. The best of intentions are useful only when you follow through on them.

During the course of the day, many thoughts cross your mind. Yet just as easily and quickly as those thoughts come, they recede, so it's crucial to begin acting on the best ones right away.

Before a valuable and meaningful intention gets pushed out of your mind by another thought, do something about it. Set the process irrevocably in motion and begin to bring that intention to life.

When you think of doing something, there's a reason why you have that thought. Listen to what the thought is suggesting, and take action immediately.

Don't let the idea or the intention or the vision slip away. Take action and make it real.

-- Ralph Marston

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Beth! I know it's Wednesday (and this post was for The Motivator on Monday) but I JUST opened my "Daily Motivator" too alongside your blog to cultivate a more positive energy as I am about to re-embark on finishing a very important project. :) Thanks for re.posting Ralph's Motivations - they are to be shared with ALL as much as possible! And thank you for your pieces of positivity and wisdom; they bring joy to my life. Have a "Great Day" ;) :: Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . hmmm peculiar it IS Tuesday however, since I am still working through since last week it obviously feels like Wednesday! :o Sorry for having to muck up your blog with my crazy, little comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your last collection. I am very inspired by your last posting to take action. Your links are also a great source for inspiration. I will visit you site daily as a source of inspiration to start of the day! You will be a great success in SURTEX!

    ReplyDelete