Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let your beauty shine on the inside...and out!!!!



For those of you who don't know me, I have STICK STRAIGHT hair! I mean, I will NEVER need a hot iron to straighten my hair. I literally blow it dry and it is straight for good!  I have had on my list to buy a quality curling iron for months, and today I FINALLY took time to make the purchase! 5 minutes...and voila--big, beautiful, luscious curls! 
Each day I take care to treat my mind, body and soul with care so that I shine from the inside...but sometimes you just have to make it happen on the outside!!! 
As Mary J. Blige would say..."Work what you've got!"
And as Mary Beth would say, "Let your light shine"

1 comment:

  1. Work it girl! I happened to see the results of the new curling iron. It works really well! Great curls in no time. That's what I call great time management.

    ReplyDelete