Saturday, April 25, 2009

Affirmations about love....inspired by my friend Molly, one of the most loving people I know. The proof shines through in the face of her little one.



Whenever I'm in doubt, I remember love.
I look with eyes of loving kindness upon my world.
My loving words comfort and soothe and create peace.
I allow tender, loving feelings, tempered with wisdom, to guide my actions.
I can trust love to handle all challenges.
I notice and acknowledge the loving actions of others and feel gratitude.
I find creative ways to express the love that I am.
Love draws me to every desire of my heart.
The aura of love that surrounds me keeps me in perfect health.
Love is the greatest power in the world and nothing can defeat it.
I choose to love without conditions. I love everyone all the time.
I love myself enough to be good to me...every day!!!
--"The Compassionate Heart Affirmations" by Edwene Gaines

No comments:

Post a Comment