Monday, June 28, 2010

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga: Giving and Receiving

I will be attending the Seven Spiritual Laws of yoga teacher training in July (if I pass my pre-test, which I started yesterday. :) I'm super excited and I want to share this journey with all of you. Every day there is a spiritual law with a corresponding mantra. It is a great practice to concentrate on these ideas throughout the day and during your yoga or meditation practices. (The week really starts on Monday but since life is all about starting where you are right now, and it's Monday, let's start here. :)

Oh yes! There's Sanskrit! Which I'm super excited about learning.

Monday: The Law of Giving and Receiving
Sanskrit: Om Vardhanam Namah (I am the nourisher of the universe)

Everywhere we go and whomever we meet, give them a gift of a flower, a smile, or simply look in their eyes and say namaste. Receive your gifts from the universe with gratitude and keep the circulation of wealth in your life by giving and receiving of care, love, and affection.

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment