Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Announcing...Saky Sacks-"Green Style on the Go!"





all photography© natalie g. | photography

I am so excited to announce that Rupa Wickrama, president and founder of Saky Sacks has launched her new beautiful, eco-friendly product this week! Check out the fab site here to learn about the uniqueness of these recyclable bags and how Rupa has taken the recyclable shopping bag to a new level of sophistication! I worked with Rupa on everything from her logo to business cards to website and print package. It was such a fun project and I had a wonderful time seeing it all come to life! I cannot wait to get my samples on Friday. I'm sure I will be sporting them everywhere around Seattle!

I hope you enjoy your Saky Sacks as much as I will! They are truly fun to carry and there's a print for every style! Enjoy! www.SakySacks.com






No comments:

Post a Comment