Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Beautiful Soul

I am working on developing a logo for one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met. Her name is Jeanne and she makes cookies. She makes cookies from the heart with love and tenderness and they are healthy cookies! I won't give too much away as this is just the beginning of her cookie journey. I am excited to see another woman at the beginning stages of her business and I am SO excited to help bring her product to life with a combination of our ideas. Today, something truly magical happened when we met at Whole Foods and collaborated on ideas for her design. I am a true believer in collaboration! And best of all, she shared her 5 lessons to live by with me. I hope they inspire you!

1. Just for today, I will not be angry.
2. Just for today, I will not worry.
3. Just for today, I will be grateful.
4. Just for today, I will work well.
5. Just for today, I will be kind to everything, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment